A good breakfast before visiting Venice
The breakfast for Ca' Dalisera staff is really important: we offer a wide range of typical and genuine products..
We selected only the best for you, so you can start your day in the best way.
Our guests will find at the table:
- - Cereals
- - Fruit juices
- - Packed biscuits
- - Packed rusks
- - Jams and butter
- - Packed pastries and snacks
For tea, chocolate and other hot drinks we have chosen one of the best and most professional Italian companies: LAVAZZA.
All this to welcome you to our home, right from the start ...
And remember that... "a good morning starts in the morning"!
Regional law 4 november 2002, n. 33 (BUR n. 109/2002)
Art. 25 - Non-hotel accommodation.
Part II - FAMILY ACCOMMODATION ACTIVITIES - BED & BREAKFAST.
Required Compulsory Services:
- - a service bathroom (also the same of the rooms);
- - daily cleaning;
- - supply and change of linen, including towels, at each change of client, and then twice a week;
- - supply of electricity, hot and cold water and, if necessary, heating;
- - packaged foods and beverages for breakfast, without any kind of manipulation.
The purpose of the legislation about the breakfast that B & B guests administered is closely related to hygiene measures, necessary to guarantee guests peace of mind in terms of food safety. The purpose of the legislation is to prevent homemade products are administered under conditions that the hygienic point of view, can not be checked and verified by the competent authorities.